Sunday, January 04, 2009

Welcome To the World Z.A.K.

December 30, 2008 @ 2:04pm

So here I am - broke outta prison - well, they gave me parole with a pat on the butt for good behavior.

It happened so quickly. One minute, I'm kickin' the Mother Ship in the control panel, the next minute, some cold hand-like contraptions have me and yank me up and out!

I won't lie - I was a bit p'o'd at first. Here I was... all warm in my pod... and then the rest, as they say, is history.

The Dad Person cut my network cable to the Mother Ship's life-support system. He had this look on his face as if he'd never seen anything so amazing. But of course! I'm super amazing! 41 weeks of forming and shaping and growing - it ain't easy being me!

The Mom and Dad person looked a bit teary-eyed - at least from what I could see. Then all these other creatures had me and put stuff in my eyes and did things to me that - well, I'm a gentleman so let's just say it was a tad unexpected.

Regardless, after a few days of bonding and getting to see what these parent-entities are like, I decided I like it outside. Yeh....yeh.... they worry a lot cuz I wasn't eating enough at first. You think it's easy trying to get milk out of some flesh-mounds? Like trying to suck an elephant through a straw!

Once we got me on the bottle - I was hooked -and now I'm a happy camper.

I weighed in initally at 8 lbs 6 oz (yeh - mom filled her face with some good eats) and 21.5 inches long. Hey - I had 41 weeks to get to this size!

I left the hospital at 7lbs 12.2 oz - which was actually a gain for me because I had lost some weight. Again - elephant...straw....

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Now if only this Mom Person would stop crying each time she looks at me! Wuz up wit dat??! I'm the baby -and she's got the water works going. I know I'm a cutie...but can you say HORMONES??

Talk to you all soon!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

He is just beautiful. I am so happy for both of you. I saw the hospital photo of him and he looks like he was dancing the cha cha in there, having a good 'ol time, till you decided to make him come outta there.

Congratulations to both of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home