Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Z's Moves

Baby Z is doing some funky move right now - it almost tickles :-D


It was so cute last night (at least, this is how I interpreted it). He was moving and wiggling, so of course, I always put my hand on my right side where the moves are strongest.


So his little (butt? thigh? hip? foot?) kept bumping against my hand, and then, all of a sudden, it was as if his whole body was located on the right side - my belly shape was all "right side" - and you could feel a lot of baby on that side...so it was as if he cuddled into my hand - and then he fell asleep :)


Ok...ok...he was probably playing "possum" and saying, through gritted gums, "Woman! Get your hands off my ASS!" But I like my cuddle-interpretation better ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home