Monday, December 22, 2008

So the latest on Baby Z....

Seems like he is very comfy in his Uterine Apartment. Went to Labor & Delivery yesterday per my doctor's request to check things out since we're so close to my due date (tomorrow - woo hoo)! Seems like the only thing dilated on me right now is my mouth.

Baby Z was super active during said monitoring. The nurse said he probably doesn't like the monitors. Can you blame him? Probably cramps his style.


Heartbeat and activity levels are great (which accounts for my pliable stomach distending in all directions). The spouse said he thinks there's an alien in my belly, and he threatened to serve Baby Z with a 3-Day "Leave the Premises" notice before final eviction. However, Baby Z is still sitting "high" - so I don't think he gives a rat's ass about any eviction notices. He must know how cold it is outside. He's certainly Dale's and my kid - hates cold weather already.


If Baby Z does not embark down Uterine Hall by end of week, the doc says we can induce Sunday. He does not want to induce earlier as you increase your chances of a c-section, so he wants to give the baby a chance to get this party started on his own time.


Here's a recent belly shot - 39 weeks and 4 days. I figure I can't get much bigger than this (or CAN I?)... so this will probably be the final belly post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home