Saturday, November 29, 2008

36 Week Belly Shot (Only For The Brave)


Had to edit the links on this post as I shut down my flickr account - they started charging a monthly fee of $24.95! The nerve! Off to Snapfish, Shutterfly, and Photobucket!


Here's a 27 week photo instead:



Finally figured out my new camera - not that it's rocket science - just that I have to get used to it :)

Self-Portrait from Wednesday, Nov 26th (day before Thanksgiving). Did this with the self-timer, so I look goofy (when don't I) - but anyways, it's all about the belly :-D

deleted link

Also, here's another one of the nursery - DH put up the ZAK for Baby Z's initials:
deleted link


Lastly, inside the crib - and the little outfit we plan to take him home in :)
deleted link

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot open your photos!! Help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home